All students who apply to the American School of Kosova must complete an application which includes the personal information form, essay questions, letter of recommendations and past grades/transcripts. Students entering in grades 6-12 must take the online MAP in order to identify their English proficiency and Math skills.
In order for your child’s application for admission to be processed and finalized, you must complete the following items and submit to the Admissions Office at least one week before expecting to enroll:
- Completed Application Form
- One passport size photographs
- Original copy of student’s Birth Certificate or other ID (i.e. passport, ID Card)
- Records from schools previously attended. These records must include
– Report Cards
– Letter of recommendation from your child’s former teacher regarding conduct and academic potential
- Medical Report
- Immunization Report
- Completed essay questions for parent(s)/guardian(s)
- Completed essay questions for students in grades 6-12
If your child attended school outside of Kosova, parent(s)/guardian(s) must obtain nostrified transcripts from the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology in Kosovo and submit these in a completed application to the Admissions Office.
For questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
+383 49 935 120